Becky G's Long, Black, Wavy, Party, Half Updo Hairstyle
Becky G's Long, Black, Wavy, Party, Half Updo Hairstyle works for night-time when paired with a glossy lip. Get the look:
1. Apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow-dry with a round brush.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to voluminous curls to your hair.
3. Backcomb hair at the crown of your head to tease, creating volume in the back.
4. Take thin sections of hair from either side of your face, and pin them to the back of your head under the teased section. Leave your bangs loose in front.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Becky G Hairstyles
Jennifer Hudson with a Short, Black, Edgy, Party Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jennifer Hudson’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then mist on a shine spray.2. Rub a dime-size amount of pomade between your hands.3. Mess up your hair with your hands, distributing the pomade for a texturized finish.4. Mist your hair with a shine spray.6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Jennifer Hudson Hairstyles
Alicia Keys' Funky, Black, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland's Long, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle
Rihanna's Medium, Black, Funky, Party, Hairstyle
Rihanna's Medium, Black, Funky, Party, Hairstyle is a great way to showcase your natural texture. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, start by spritzing a curl enhancer throughout damp hair. Then blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Create a deep side part and spritz on a spray gel to get a wet look.
3. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Kerry Washington's Chic, Party, Updo Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Chic, Party, Updo, Black Hairstyle looks perfect paired with a cocktail dress. Steal her style:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Pull your hair back into a tight high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3.Apply a quarter size amount of mousse and use your hands to smooth down any flyaways.
4. Fan out your ponytail and loop the ends back under toward the elastic. Use bobby pins to secure the ends to create a wide bun.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Chanel Iman Hairstyles
Brandy's Long, Black, Curly, Party Hairstyle
Amber Riley's Long, Black, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Jennifer Hudson's Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Jordin Sparks' Medium, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Medium, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle is a flirty look for girls with natural waves. Steal her style:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a dime-sized amount of curl serum to your damp hair and part to the side. Use a wide tooth comb to detangle and part hair.
2. Use a diffuser attachment to blow dry your hair while scrunching the ends with your fingers.
3. To emphasize curls, wrap small sections of your hair around the barrel of a 1 1/2-inch curling iron until your hair has desired curls.
4. Mist hair lightly with a medium-hold finishing spray.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists takes a simple braid and makes it perfect for a night out. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a smoothing cream to your damp hair and part in the middle.
2. Blow dry your hair completely with a large round brush to emphasize natural wave and body.
3. Pull hair loosely over one shoulder and braid. Secure end with an elastic.
4. Mist your hair all over with texturizing spray to finish.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Alicia Keys' Funky, Party, Black, Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kelly Rowland's Curly, Sexy, Party, Black Hairstyle
Raven Symone Black, Party Updo with Bangs
Christina Milian Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle
Christina Milian's Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle is a sexy way to style long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, mist damp hair with texturizing spray and blow dry roughly with your hands to add texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel outward and hold for 10 seconds to create voluminous-looking curls.
3. Rake your fingers through the curls to separate them, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Alicia Keys Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black, Party Updo
Kim Kardashian Long, Black, Party Ponytail
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Chic, Party, Black Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black, Party Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Black, Party, Prom Ponytail
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Jenna Ushkowitz Long, Curly, Funky, Black Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
VV Brown Long, Funky Hairstyle
Tyra Banks Funky, Party Updo
Keyshia Cole Short, Formal Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).