Jenna Dewan with a Short, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle Pictures
Jenna Dewan’s Short, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle pairs well with winged liner and red lips. Get the look:
1. To get Jenna Dewan’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair for extra texture and hold. Make a side part in your hair.
2. Spray your hair with a shine spray.
3. Curl your hair away from your face with a 1-inch curling wand.
4. Tuck your hair behind one ear.
5.Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jenna Dewan Hairstyles
Anne Heche's Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Anne Heche's hairstyle, part damp hair into a deep side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine.2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep ends curled under.3. If you have bangs, blow dry them to the side and spritz with hairspray for added hold.4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair's shaft to emphasis curl through the end.5. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray. See More Anne Heche Hairstyles
Alice Eve's Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Alice Eve's hairstyle, part hair to the preferred side and apply volumizing spray. 2. Using 2-inch hot rollers, wrap front pieces around rollers in a forward curl.3.Wrap remaining sections vertically around rollers and roll just to eye level so the top stays smooth and flat. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove.4. Using a fine-tooth comb gently brush curls to achieve that nice retro wave.5. Tuck hair behind the ear with the smaller section of hair. Spritz with hairspray all over for hold. See More Alice Eve Hairstyles
Julie Bowen Medium, Curly, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Bob
Olivia Munn Curly, Black Bob
Sophia Bush Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Keri Russell Short, Sexy, Curly Bob
Freida Pinto Short, Curly, Tousled, Brunette Bob
Carey Mulligan Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Katharine McPhee Short, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Christina Hendricks' Romantic, Red Bob
Christina Ricci Brunette Bob with Bangs
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
Marion Cotillard Wavy, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.