Courtney Thorne-Smith Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Jennifer Lawrence Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a super casual look is perfect for brunch with the girls. Here's how to get her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair and blow dry straight with a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to give them extra lift and body.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap medium-sized sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to create big loose waves throughout your hair.
3. Use your fingers to break up the waves, and mist them with shine spray to finish.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Lisa Rinna Short, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Toni Braxton Long, Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Tina Fey Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Olivia Wilde Long, Tousled, Sexy, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Milla Jovovich Short, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Julie Benz Chic, Blonde Ponytail with Bangs and Highlights
Jennifer Hudson Long, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Lisa Rinna Layered Hairstyle with Highlights
Eve Straight Ponytail with Highlights and Bangs
Kristin Scott Thomas Short, Straight, Layered, Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Raven Symone Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Jane Fonda Short, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs and Highlights
Debby Ryan Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Olivia Wilde Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lisa Rinna Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Julie Benz Romantic Ponytail with Highlights
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated Half Updo with Highlights
Keira Knightley Curly, Brunette Ponytail with Bangs and Highlights
Rihanna Short, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Rihanna's edgy-yet-flirty hairstyle is a brave choice to make. See how to get the look:
1. If your hair isn't already cut like hers, ask your stylist for a cropped cut in back and longer layers in front.
2. Create an extreme side part and bring your hair over to the other side. (This might not stay put at first, but keep styling it this way to get the shape to stick.)
3. Blow dry your front layers with a round brush, curving them to the side. Don't lift hair up too much, or else your bangs will look like they did in the 4th grade.
4. Apply a bit of pomade to the ends for a shiny, piece-y look.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Beyonce Knowles Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a smoothing serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle or round brush.
2. Then use a flat iron on the ends (and on any other strands that aren't lying perfectly straight).
3. Finish by blow drying your bangs with a small-barrel round brush, lifting them up at the roots and then back down when you reach the ends to create body. See More Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles