Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Lady Gaga Long, Layered, Edgy Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle is an easy way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center. Apply a texturizing mousse to your roots for maximum lift and volume.
2. Using a round brush, blow dry your hair. Part your hair into four sections (top, sides and nape). Lift each section of hair and wrap it around a round brush, hitting it with heat first, and then blasting it with cool air to set it in place.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap a few random sections of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose curls.
4. Finger comb through your hair and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Rihanna Edgy, Long Bob
Rihanna's long bob has an edgy, jaggedy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. The front is also longer than the back, which adds even more cool-ness. To get the look:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry. Work in two to three layers (like a layer cake) from the bottom up -- doing this plays up the layers and the choppy vibe.
3. Run a flat iron over it using the same 3-layer technique.
4. To finish, smooth a little shine serum over the ends.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles