Anna Paquin with a Medium, Blonde, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Medium, Black, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle
Kerry Washington’s hair is a Medium, Black, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle that enhances fluttery lashes and berry lips. Get the look:
1. To get Kerry Washington’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Spray your hair with a salt spray.
2. Gather your hair into a high bun and secure it with bobby pins.
3. Mist your hair with shine spray.
4. Loosen any tight pieces of hair near your scalp.
5.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Jaime Pressly Middle, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Elizabeth Banks Medium, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Amy Poehler Blonde, Chic Updo
Kristen Wiig Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Emily Deschanel Sophisicated, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Tina Fey Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Sanaa Lathan Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Updo
Lauren Velez Sophisticated, Black Updo
Jane Marsh Medium, Brunette Updo
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Bosworth Sophisticated Updo
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Alba Medium Updo
Jessica Alba's whimsical, tousled side pony is an easy, romantic option for girls who love to pull their hair back. What to do
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and curl the ends of each using a curling iron.
5. Pull hair back into a low, side pony, allowing the front of your hair to remain free from the hair band, loosely and delicately framing your face.
6. Take the ends of the pony and wrap them around the base to create a large, messy bun. Pin into place and pull it apart slightly to make it look fuller.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles