Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Petra Nemcova Chic, Curly Ponytail
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Carey Mulligan Chic, Blonde Bob
Tyra Banks Straight, Sophisticated Updo
1. Spray on a heat-protecting product before straightening your dry hair with a flat iron.
2. Make a deep side part and pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. If your bangs are left hanging down, drape them back and pin them down above your ear. Use a strong-hold hairspray to finish. See More Tyra Banks Hairstyles
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic Ponytail
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight.
2. Create a side part and pull your hair into a low, off-center pony.
3. Use a curling iron on the very ends of your hair, but keep the rest of your strands straight.
4. Now bring your cute ponytail forward over one shoulder for the finishing touch.
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.
Scarlett Johansson Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's pretty side updo is fun and flirty. Steal her style:
1. To start, run a volumizing foam through your hair before blow drying. Then blow dry hair straight with a round brush, focusing on giving yourself volume at your roots.
2. Curl the bottom of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron on 1-inch sections of hair.
3. Create a deep side part and secure hair into a low side bun, tucking in and pinning down any loose ends.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Drew Barrymore Straight Updo
1. Apply some smoothing cream to your palms and run over your hair. If you want your strands to look extra sleek, take some time to blow dry your hair using a paddle brush.
2. Now create a deeeeep side part and pull hair back into a sleek bun at the nape of your neck.
3. Leave the wisps alone, they make your 'do look more natural rather than stiff and formal.
4. Finish the look by snapping on a pair of sweet studs.
Agyness Deyn Straight, Black Bob with Bangs
Winona Ryder Short, Brunette Hairstyle
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Formal Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Chic Updo
Rose McGowen Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs and Highlights
Nicole Richie Blonde Updo with Bangs
Nicky Hilton Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Mena Suvari Straight, Blonde Bob
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Chic, Short, Shag Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Short, Blunt, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Sexy, Brunette Bob
Katie Holmes Brunette Bob with Bangs
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.