Shay Mitchell Long, Black, Romantic, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Shay Mitchell’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. 2. Pull your hair into a high, tight pony. Secure with an elastic. 3. Wiggle the tail a bit to loosen up the style, and then pull out a few face-framing pieces. 4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Shay Mitchell Hairstyles
Cheryl Burke's Romantic, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jordin Sparks' Romantic, Wavy, Black, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Romantic, Wavy, Black, Ponytail Hairstyle is a glamorous ponytail perfect for thicker hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a moisturizing serum to damp hair and work it in from the roots to the ends of your hair. Then use a heat protecting serum throughout your hair to ensure minimal damage.
2. Begin blow drying your hair in sections using a comb attachment to dry and detangle hair evenly.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch styling wand to wrap 1-inch sections of hair around the wand to create waves. Begin at your eye level and wrap down to ends, making sure to point the wand vertically. Continue with the rest of your hair.
4. Create a deep side part, pull your hair to the other side of your head, away from the side part..
5. Leave out a 1-inch section of your hair at your temple, but gather the rest of your hair and secure into a low, side ponytail behind your ear. Secure with an elastic.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Sexy, Romantic, Brunette Ponytail Hairstyle
Madeline Carroll Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Lucy Liu Sexy, Curly, Black Ponytail
Taylor Swift Romantic, Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Beyonce Knowles Long, Romantic, Sophisticated Ponytail
Kristen Bell Tousled, Blonde, Romantic Ponytail
Julianne Hough Romantic, Blonde, Prom Ponytail with Bangs
Julianne Hough's Romantic, Blonde Ponytail with Bangs is an elegant way to style day old hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, mist your roots with dry shampoo. Comb it through well, and use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown for extra volume.
2. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair into a high ponytail. Leaving some room at the top of your head, secure your pony with an elastic.
3. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Ariana Grande Long, Straight, Romantic, Red Ponytail
Ariana Grande's sophisticated ponytail is a great way to style your hair if you're in a rush. Steal her style:
1. Apply texturizing mousse to unwashed hair from root to tip and comb it through.
2. Brush all of your hair into a high ponytail, smoothing out bumps as you go. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the pony to make it look more casual.
3. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Piper Perabo Long, Straight, Romantic, Blonde Ponytail
Jessica Alba Straight, Romantic Ponytail
Jessica Alba's curly ponytail is so easy to do, and it looks ultra-feminine. See how to get it:
1. Part damp hair down the center and apply smoothing cream to the bottom half of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush. When it's completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair.
3. Finger comb your hair into a low, semi-loose ponytail at the nape of your neck, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Brandy Long, Black, Curly, Romantic Ponytail
Jennifer Love Hewitt Romantic, Brunette Ponytail
Julie Benz Romantic Ponytail with Highlights
Holly Madison Curly, Romantic, Ponytail
Ashley Greene Chic, Straight, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Selena Gomez Long, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Selena Gomez's elegant ponytail looks great on long hair. Steal her style:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Slightly part your hair to the side, and gather all of your hair at the nape of your neck.
3. Secure hair into a ponytail right under your ear with an elastic, and bring your pony over one shoulder.
4. Pull out a thin section of hair near your other ear, and curl it with a 1-inch curling iron.
Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles