Selena Gomez's Long, Edgy, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Edgy, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle is a fun and easy look for a casual night on the town. Get the look:
1.To get Selena Gomez's look, apply a volumizing mousse and heat protectant to damp hair, and blow dry with a round brush to add volume.
2. Use a medium barrel curling iron to curl random sections of your hair, giving it some texture. Spray with a flexible hold hairspray.
3. Take your fingers and glide them through your hair to pull it back into a loose mid-height ponytail. Use your fingers to pull the hair at your scalp forward to create height and volume.
4. Grab a small section of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to hide the elastic. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Lucy Hale's Brunette, Tousled, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Blake Lively's Blonde, Party, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle
Sarah Hyland's Long, Tousled, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Olivia Munn's Medium, Tousled, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Karina Smirnoff's Long, Tousled, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's Long, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Lea Michele's Long, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle with Braids and Twists makes an off-the shoulder side braid look effortlessly chic. Steal her style:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, apply a texturizing spray to your hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser for texture and volume.
2. Once your hair is dry, allow your bangs to fall naturally, then gather your hair over to one side and braid it all the way down to the ends.
3. Secure your braid with an elastic, and gently tug on it to widen it. Allow pieces to fall out naturally.
4. Wrap a loose strand of hair around the elastic to conceal, and finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Nikki Reed's Long, Tousled, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Madeline Carroll Tousled, Brunette Ponytail
Lauren Conrad Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Sophia Bush Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Emma Roberts Tousled, Sexy, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail
Emma Roberts' Tousled, Sexy, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail is an easy look to get with day-old curls. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, start by applying texturizing mousse through your unwashed hair. Let it set for 10 minutes.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to touch up the bottom half of your waves for extra texture.
3. Using your fingers, gather up all of your hair into a messy ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Tug out a few pieces of hair for a funkier feel, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Emmy Rossum Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Kristen Bell Tousled, Blonde, Romantic Ponytail
Cameron Diaz Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Jennette McCurdy Long, Tousled, Chic, Blonde Ponytail with Bangs
Vanessa Marcil Tousled, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Kayla Ewell Sexy, Brunette Ponytail
Julie Benz Romantic Ponytail with Highlights
Holly Madison Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kristen Stewart Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Kate Hudson Tousled, Blonde, Pontyail
Kristin Cavallari Chic, Blonde Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.