Bella Thorne Sophisticated, Curly, Red, Prom Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Sophisticated, Curly, Red Updo with Bangs is a fancy way to style your hair for prom. See how to get it:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, start by misting your hair with texturizing spray. Allow it to air dry for the most natural finish. Wrap your bangs around a round brush and blow dry them under low heat.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Don't worry if the curls aren't perfect, since you'll be putting them up.
3. Use your fingers to gather up all of your curls below one ear. (Leave out a few curls around your face.) Twist them into a loose chignon, and secure it in place using hairpins.
4. Mist your hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Sara Rue Long, Romantic, Red, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Rihanna Sophisticated, Chic, Red, Prom Updo
Rihanna's Sophisticated, Chic, Red Updo is such a glamorous way to style your hair for prom. See how to get it:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, make a horizontal part from one ear to another, and clip up the top half of your hair.
2. Twist the bottom half of your hair up your head, and secure it with bobby pins.
3. Take the top part of your hair and tease it with a teasing comb. Take the ends and tuck them into the bottom twist, and secure with more bobby pins.
4. Spray your beehive updo with a generous amount of strong-hold hairspray to make sure it stays in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Blake Lively Long, Red, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Kate Walsh Chic Updo
Debra Messing Red, Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Olsen Twins Romantic, Curly Hairstyles for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles