Paris Hilton Long, Blonde Half Updo
Paris Hilton Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Paris Hilton Curly, Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.