Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Sexy, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Sexy, Chic, Party, Updo is a sleek hairstyle that looks straight off the runways. Get the look:
1. To get Rosie Huntington-Whiteley hairstyle, start by apply a styling gel to damp hair.
2. Use a fine toothed comb to create a deep center part. Comb hair back and to the sides.
3. Pull the remainder of your hair into a tight mid-height ponytail and secure with an elastic. If your hair is long enough, twist your ponytail into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray
See More Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hairstyles
Kelly Rowland's Curly, Sexy, Party, Black Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge's Long, Curly, Sexy, Party Hairstyle
2. Blow dry your hair with a round brush under low heat to smooth it out.
3. Once hair is dried completely, curl the bottom of your hair using a 2-inch curling iron. Twist the barrel in the same direction every time for uniform curls.
4. Use your fingers to separate curls and mist with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Audrina Patridge Hairstyles
Christina Milian Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle
Christina Milian's Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle is a sexy way to style long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, mist damp hair with texturizing spray and blow dry roughly with your hands to add texture.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel outward and hold for 10 seconds to create voluminous-looking curls.
3. Rake your fingers through the curls to separate them, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Long, Sexy, Thick, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Sexy, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Kate Beckinsale Sexy, Tousled, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Lucy Hale Medium, Sexy, Romantic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Brooke Burke Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Long, Layered, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo
Carrie Underwood's Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo is a gorgeous way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to the side.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head for extra volume.
3. Brush all of your hair up into a loose ponytail, and twist it into a low bun at the nape of your neck. Secure it with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a sexy way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair, and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush. As you blow dry, wrap your hair around the brush and twist the brush outward.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron outward in the same direction you dried your hair.
4. Rake your fingers through the waves to break them up, and mist the bottom half of your hairstyle with shine spray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Amanda Michalka Long, Straight, Sexy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Adrienne Bailon Sexy, Party Updo
Leona Lewis Sexy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette, Party Updo
Audrina Patridge Long, Curly, Sexy, Party Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Long, Sexy, Party, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Sexy, Party, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle is a sophisticated way to style your hair for a party. See how to get it:
1. To get Ashely Tisdale's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. One your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in different directions each time to get haphazard-looking curls.
4. Rake your fingers through the curls to break them up a bit, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Sofia Vergara Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Sofia Vergara's Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle is a great way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray, and allow your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the top layer of your hair to add some flair.
4. Finger comb through the curls and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Holly Madison Sexy, Party, Blonde Hairstyle
Fergie Blonde, Sexy, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Kourtney Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Blake Lively Long, Blonde Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob for Parties
Naomi Watts Wavy, Blonde Bob
Malin Akerman Wavy, Blonde, Chic Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Blonde Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Red Hairstyle with Highlights
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Jessica Simpson Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Blonde, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Medium, Curly Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's flirty, curly hairstyle is a great choice for medium-length hair; perfect for a fun girls' night out. Steal her style:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and delicately curl each using a curling iron.
5. Spritz hair with a light-hold hairspray, then finger tousle the curls to loosen them (without ruining them).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles