Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
LeeLee Sobieski Tousled, Blonde Updo
Nicole Murphy Short, Black Updo
Pink's Straight, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Evangeline Lilly Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Tyra Banks Straight, Sophisticated Updo
1. Spray on a heat-protecting product before straightening your dry hair with a flat iron.
2. Make a deep side part and pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. If your bangs are left hanging down, drape them back and pin them down above your ear. Use a strong-hold hairspray to finish. See More Tyra Banks Hairstyles
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.
Scarlett Johansson Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's pretty side updo is fun and flirty. Steal her style:
1. To start, run a volumizing foam through your hair before blow drying. Then blow dry hair straight with a round brush, focusing on giving yourself volume at your roots.
2. Curl the bottom of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron on 1-inch sections of hair.
3. Create a deep side part and secure hair into a low side bun, tucking in and pinning down any loose ends.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Drew Barrymore Straight Updo
1. Apply some smoothing cream to your palms and run over your hair. If you want your strands to look extra sleek, take some time to blow dry your hair using a paddle brush.
2. Now create a deeeeep side part and pull hair back into a sleek bun at the nape of your neck.
3. Leave the wisps alone, they make your 'do look more natural rather than stiff and formal.
4. Finish the look by snapping on a pair of sweet studs.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Susan Ward Brunette Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Formal Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Chic Updo
Shenae Grimes Brunette, Romantic Updo
Sandra Bullock Formal Updo
Rosario Dawson's Wavy Updo
Rebecca Budig Sophisticated Updo
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Braided Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs and Highlights
Nicole Richie Blonde Updo with Bangs
Nicky Hilton Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Natalie Portman Prom Updo
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Maria Bello Tousled, Blonde Updo
Leighton Meester Wavy Updo with Highlights
Lauren Conrad Sexy Updo with Bangs
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles