Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Romantic, Half-Updo Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Wavy, Black, Half Updo Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Wavy, Black, Half Updo Hairstyle is an easy way to make hair look full and voluminous. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush.
2. Create a middle part, then use a ceramic flat iron to straighten your roots. Next, separate hair into 2-inch sections. Mist each section with hairspray before wrapping around a styling wand. Hold for a few moments before releasing.
3. Rake through your waves with your fingers to create a tousled look.
4.Mist your hair with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle is a trendy, pulled back style with tons of texture. Get the look:
1. To get Khloe Kardashian's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Rub a styling moisturizer throughout all of your hair, then begin wrapping 2-inch sections of your hair around a styling wand. Start as close to your roots as possible and work your way down.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through your curls using your fingers.
4. Next, take the front 1/4 section of your hair and gather it backward. Rub a styling pomade onto the top and sides of your hair near your temples, then use soft bristle brush to smooth it out. Secure the section with bobby pins or a large clip at your crown.
4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Georgia King's Long, Blonde, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
AnnaLynne McCord's Long, Romantic, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Gabrielle Union's Long, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Whitney Port's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Half Updo Hairstyle
Anna Kendrick's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Maria Menounos' Long, Tousled, Wavy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez's Wavy, Tousled, Half Updo, Party Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Christina Aguilera Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Half Updo
LeAnn Rimes Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Rachel Bilson's Long, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo
Jessica Alba Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba's Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo with Braids and Twists has a cute nautical vibe to it. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair messily down the center.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Spray each curl with lightweight hairspray and let it fall.
4. Take a small section of hair from above both ears and braid them back. Once they connect at the back of your head, secure them together with bobby pins for a boho-chic vibe.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Emma Roberts Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Chic Half Updo
Emma Roberts' Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Chic Half Updo is a great, beachy look for shoulder-length hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, part your hair to the side to start.
2. Apply wave enhancing mousse to the bottom half of your damp hair, and loosely braid your hair in medium sections.
3. Once your hair is dry, take out the braids and finger comb through your waves to separate them. Take a small section of hair from each side of your head, and secure them into a half updo using bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Wavy, Tousled Half Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens' Wavy, Tousled Half Updo with Highlights is an easy way to style day old waves. See how to get it:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part your hair messily down the center.
2. Rub texturizing mousse throughout your unwashed hair and let it set. To touch up your waves, wrap them around a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Mist your waves with spray gel, and use your hands to scrunch them to add shape to your look.
4. Leaving your bangs out, bring the top section of your hair back into a half updo. Secure it with a clip or barrette.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Jennifer Garner Long, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Half Updo
Roselyn Sanchez Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette Half Updo
Leighton Meester Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo
Amber Valetta Medium, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Christina Aguilera Long, Blonde, Wavy, Half Updo
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Olivia Wilde Brunette Half Updo
Dianna Agron Medium, Wavy, Romantic Half Updo
Kristin Cavallari Blonde, Wavy Half Updo
Lucy Liu Romantic, Black Half Updo
Nicole Richie Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Shania Twain Wavy Half Updo
Paris Hilton Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Braided Half Updo
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
Hilary Duff Brunette, Wavy Half Updo for Medium-Length Hair
Hilary Duff Long, Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Eva Longoria Wavy, Romantic Half Updo
Carrie Underwood Wavy Half Updo
Carrie Underwood's girly half updo is great for medium-length hair. What to do:
1. If your hair isn't thick, pump it up with a thickening spray and volumizer at the roots, then blow dry with a round brush for maximum volume.
2. Set hair with medium-sized hot rollers, then release when cool. Set curls with hairspray.
3. Tease random pieces for a "poofy" look. Comb bangs (or just the top, front section of hair) forward and backcomb (tease) a bit at the roots.
4. Smooth bangs back and slightly to the side, then pin in place with a decorative bobby pin or clip.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles