Ashley Greene’s Makeup
Approximate primping time: 10 minutes
What she used:
• CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder, $7.99
• CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush, $11.99
• N.Y.C. Mod Quad Eyeshadow, $4.89
• Physicians Formula Color Eyes Cream Eyeshadow Stick in Lilac, $3.99
• CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Brown Blaze, $6.99
• Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara, $7.50
• Revlon Matte Lipstick in Strawberry Suede, $7.99
Her thoughts: The eyes were easy — it was a super quick swiping of lilac shadow and brown liner, and then smudging it. For my lips, I added a bright splash of color since that’s what really attracted me to Ashley’s look in the first place.
Since the overall look was pretty subtle (except for the strawberry lips, but a pop of color seemed like the perfect touch), I could probably wear this look to the office again. It’s also a good look for a nighttime outing, even if you’re just going out for drinks or on a first date.