With the temperature on the rise, a warm, long-sleeved knit is probably the last thing you want to slip into, but hear us out. If you find the right summer knit, meaning thinly woven with just the slightest amount of coverage and warmth, and wear it the right way, you may just have a perfect summer look.
If you need more convincing about this hot (no pun intended) summer style, we came up with the top five reasons we’re loving this trend right now:
5. Summer knits keep you warm on a cool summer night.
4. They’re super comfy, and who doesn’t love that?
3. When paired correctly, knits look both effortless and polished.
2. Summer knits can easily transition into the fall.
1. With a peek-a-boo of skin, these sweaters have a lot of sex appeal.
Click here for the best ways to wear summer knits.
To get the lowdown on everything summer knit, we spoke with celebrity fashion stylist Keylee Sanders, and Beauty Riot’s 2012 Budget Fashion Blogger winner, Shauna Miller. Not only did they provide us with tips on how to choose the best summer sweater and care for it, but they also gave us a ton of ways to wear these knits.
Keep clicking to see how to wear summer knits.