1. My closet is not organized, at all, but if it were I’d have an easier time getting dressed in the morning.
2. I own a lot of teal and blue clothing (note the shirt in this random photo of me) and very few other colors, I can certainly stand to mix things up more.
3. Those pants that I dismissed or the shirt I never wear can actually be used to create some cool outfits.
4. When you step out of your comfort zone you can wind up in some pretty neat places. I got tons of compliments on the days I diverted from my “normal” clothes, so it’s worth taking a few extra minutes to see what totally new outfits you can create.
5. For the most part, guys do not notice or care about shoes and accessories (for the first few days I had to remind James that he needed to choose these). So instead of wearing those killer heels that you think he will appreciate, just wear whatever you want. High heels, flats, sneakers, doesn’t matter.