Diane Kruger’s Hair and Makeup
Approximate primping time: 12 minutes total
For her makeup:
• CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer, $13.99
• Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller, $13.49
• Neutrogena Brightening Eye Perfector SPF 25 in Fair, $11.99 (used it for dark circles and on other areas that needed concealing)
• Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder SPF 20 in Fair, $12.99
• Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tropics, $9
• CoverGirl Liquilineblast in Silver Spark, $6.99
• Maybelline New York Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara in Brownish, $8
• L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Pink Passion, $5 (with the Neutrogena powder dusted over top)
Her thoughts: I love the retro ’60s vibe Diane Kruger is channeling on the cover of Allure — it’s a bit costumey, but still wearable and sexy.
This hairstyle was a cinch, thanks to hot rollers. They are the fastest way to add bounce and mega volume to hair. Quickly roll up hair section by section and let it set while you apply your makeup. Unroll them, flip your head upside down, spritz with hairspray and you’re good to go. (I didn’t even wash my hair first — just brushed through a bit of baby powder to freshen up my greasy roots.) The makeup look also wasn’t difficult to apply, but to be honest, matte pale lips aren’t the most flattering on non-celebs — I’m reaching for lip gloss as we speak.