Mama bun, baby bun
1. Mist your hair with Pureology Colour Stylist Strengthening Control Hairspray, $10, and flip your hair over. Tousle it with your fingers, concentrating at the base to add body.
2. Section off the bottom third of your hair from ear to ear using your fingers, and put the top section of your hair into a high ponytail for now.
3. Take the bottom section and twist it tightly. Once you’ve twisted the entire section, wind it around itself. It should naturally begin to form a bun. Secure the bun with two bobby pins that crisscross each other underneath the bun.
4. Now take out the ponytail you’ve set aside, and split it into two horizontal halves, from temple to temple. Put the very top section aside, and twist the middle section into a bun. Secure it down at back of your head with bobby pins.
5. For the top section, twist it downward and wrap it around the middle bun. Secure the ends of the twist with two bobby pins that crisscross each other.
Photo credit: http://www.cosmopolitan.com