Brushed Out Curls
1. Using a 1-inch curling iron, curl your hair away from your face, spraying Wella Dynamic Fix Hairspray, $12, as you go.
2. Repeat step one until your whole head is curled, and gently brush out your hair.
3. Spray Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $19, all over your head to prep hair for backcombing.
4. Backcomb your entire head with a small tooth comb, piecing apart your curls with your fingers to shape.
5. Once you are happy with the volume and shape, spritz your hair lightly with a finishing spray.