Amy Adams at The Golden Globes
1. We started by washing her hair with Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner.
2. I then applied Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream while it was drying, from root to end to give soft hold while further smoothing the texture and adding definition and shine. I rough-dried the hair with my hands to get the water out and created a bit of a messed up texture with a slight touch of wave for a more modern, freer look. The hair was air dried except at the roots, where I used a blow dryer.
3. Next, I used a 1-inch curling iron to make curls in different parts of the hair that needed to be filled in and then smoothed and blended them in. I made a side part and prepared some pieces from the front of the hair to frame her face, pinning them in an “S”-shape and away from the rest of the hair.
4. I gathered and pulled back the rest of hair, made a loose braid that I doubled up, rolled upwards and pinned at the nape, with the cross texture side of the braid showing. Only five thick bobby pins were used to secure the style in place.
5. Finally, I released the “S”-shaped sections in the front and pinned them behind the ear to open her face up and to show off her cheekbones. I then sprayed the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to keep everything in place with movable shine, without looking like it was sprayed.