Keep it dainty and delicate with braids
1. Start by parting your hair down the middle. Mist your hair with some texturizing spray to give it some roughness.
2. Take a 2-inch section of hair from each side of your head, and French braid both sections towards the back of your head. Secure both ends together with an elastic.
3. Use a teasing comb to tease sections of hair at the crown. Keeping the height, use your hand to smooth the top sections of hair back to cover the teased part.
4. Pull all of your hair back into a low pony. Braid the pony and wind it around the base to create a braided bun. Pin it in place using enough bobby pins for a secure hold.
5. Mist all over with a strong-hold hairspray (try Pureology Strengthening Control Hairspray, $19).