Dress it up with accessories
1. Apply a thermal protection spray to damp hair, and use a round brush to blow dry your hair.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a large barrel curling iron to curl your hair in medium-sized sections. Allow your curls to cool before letting them fall from the barrel.
3. Apply a small amount of anti-frizz serum to your hands (try Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum, $6.29), and gently rake your fingers through your hair to break down the curl.
4. If you have flyaways, gently run a vent brush over your hair to tame them.
5. Finish by misting your hair with strong-hold hairspray.