It’s just the second day of Fashion Week and we are already starting to see trends pop up all over the runways. One of our favorites is the fresh face/bold lip combo, as seen on the models at the Carmen Marc Valvo show.
RELATED: Dye Time: Hair Color Trends to Try
James Boehmer, NARS Director of Global Artistry, was in charge of creating the makeup look. "The collection is baroque with a punk edge, so we wanted the makeup to have that same feeling," says Boehmer. As for the hair, Ted Gibson created the funky pink tips using hair chalk.
RELATED: 2013 Hair Color Trends
Follow these steps to get this pretty-in-punk look at home:
1. For that fresh-faced glow, apply NARS Aqua Gel Luminous Oil-Free Moisturizer and follow with NARS Sheer Glow Foundation all over your face, depending on your particular coverage needs.
2. Starting at the inner corner of your eyes, carefully line eyes with NARS Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil, curving the line slightly up toward your brow as you reach the outer corner of your eye.
3. Apply two coats of Larger Than Life Mascara.
4. To get that bold red lip, apply NARS Madere Pure Matte Lipstick in Vesuvio to lips.
5. If you feel like trying dyed tips, use a hot pink hair chalk. All you have to do is slightly wet the chalk, and rub it along your tips. Then wash it out in the shower when you’re over it!