December has to be one of my favorite months of the year. It’s a mad rush of shopping, eating, decorating, partying, eating, family, and did I mention eating? What’s not to love?
That’s why this list was so much fun to put together. We’ve got some beauty gift ideas that you must add to your shopping list (or pass along as a “hint, hint” to someone else), along with cool hairstyles and makeup looks to try immediately. And in case that wasn’t enough, there are also new fashion trends that you’ll love for this month — some party-perfect shoes and a color you’ll want to fill your closet with.
Click here to see 11 beauty must-haves for December.
Of course, December isn’t all about holiday shopping and parties, that’s why I’ve put together this little list of the non-beauty reasons to love December:
1. The air is unbelievably crisp and fresh.
2. Snow! Well, at least in some areas (not so much where I am).
3. Roaring fireplaces.
4. Mistletoe — hey, it’s the perfect excuse to kiss random hot guys.
5. Decorated trees, the lights, the tinsel, the ornaments.
6. Decorated houses (I love anything sparkly, can you tell?).
7. The food — mashed potatoes, turkey, pie, cookies, and more cookies.
All right, now it’s your turn. Check out this list and then tell me what you love most about December. Is it the tinsel and decorations everywhere? Skiing or sledding? Or just curling up with a blanket?