The classic starlet
What you need: Blow dryer, round brush, bobby pins, curling iron, comb
How to get it:
1. Blow dry your hair with a round brush to smooth out the top half of your hair.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a comb to create a straight side part in your hair.
3. Wrap sections of hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout the bottom half of your hair.
4. Now pull a section of hair back from your temple to your ear, and secure it by criss-crossing two bobby pins.
5. Bring forward a chunk of hair from the back to conceal the bobby pins for a more polished look.