1. Apply an anti-frizz serum, like Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil, $21, throughout wet hair.
2. Part hair directly in the middle, then create small hair sections for blow drying.
3. Spray each section with a straightening spray and blow dry sections using a round brush.
4. Once your hair is dry, use a comb and a flat-iron to straighten thin sections of hair, working slowly from the front of the face toward the back.
5. Create strong, razor sharp ends by twisting the flat iron slightly inward at the tips of your hair.
6. Finish by misting your entire head with a strong-hold hairspray.