1. Apply a volumizing mousse to freshly washed hair.
2. Create a deep side part, then separate hair into small sections for blow drying.
3. Using a round brush, blow dry hair up and outward to create volume. Continue in this direction even in the back of your head to add more fullness.
4. Add curls to the bottom of your hair with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Start from the middle of your hair, and wrap the rest of your hair below.
5. Run fingers through hair to break up the curls, creating a very tousled look.
6. Finish by misting your entire head with a strong-hold hairspray.